Check out the new page for this costume! It’s complete except for the wings (which will be completed for A-Kon 26).
My eldest decided 2 weeks before our major convention that she wanted to add Kouyama Mitsuki from Full Moon o Sagashite to her list of costumes. Very short notice, but I think we’ll make it.
The patterns used were Burda 7348 (OOP) for the top and McCall’s M6570 for the skirt.
Modifications to the top:
– lengthened collar
– zipper instead of buttons
– faux fur added to the sleeves and base of top
Modifications to the skirt:
– left off lower band of skirt
– faux fur added to waistband
– changes to waistband (no bow)
Photos in order of progress:
A completed photo will be posted after A-Kon 25 this weekend.