Dematerialization Circuit, take 2

I was very unhappy about how the DC was looking, so I cut off several centimeters off each arm. I also changed my adhesive (again). But I did attach the black bits to the green and silver arms. I’ll have to touch up the silver paint, but after that, all that’s left is adding the wire bits and bobs.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s