My eldest decided 2 weeks before our major convention that she wanted to add Kouyama Mitsuki from Full Moon o Sagashite to her list of costumes. Very short notice, but we made it.
The patterns used were Burda 7348 (OOP) for the top and McCall’s M6570 for the skirt.
Modifications to the top:
– lengthened collar
– zipper instead of buttons
– faux fur added to the sleeves and base of top
Modifications to the skirt:
– left off lower band of skirt
– faux fur added to waistband
– changes to waistband (no bow)
WIP photos can be found in this blog. We still plan on adding the wings for a future convention.